“Gregory Oh: New Music Revolutionary” by Matthew Pioro
“Braids, Grimes, and Doldrums: Canada’s New Pop Adventurists” by Jonathan Bunce
“Christopher Mayo: Liberated by Constraints” by Julian Cowley
“Casa da Música, Porto, Portugal: Visionary Music Centre” by Richard Simas
“When Is a Piece Ready? Trust the Intangible” by James Rolfe
“Terri Hron Joins the Flock” by Jason van Eyk
“The Wondrous, Quiet Sound-World of Rachael Wadham” by Nick Storring
DIY: “How to Make a Vegetable Orchestra” by Andrea Warren and Rob Cruickshank
Sonic Geography: “Beijing, China” by Millie Chen
Visions of Sound: “Jörg Piringer’s Sound Poetry App” by Micheline Roi
Label Profile: “Constellation Records’ Devotion to Subversion” by Nick Storring
Event Review: “Montreal/New Music International Festival: Fifth Edition. Montreal, Canada” by Marc Hyland
ON THE CD
1. Before Frozen Fog (2008) 6:52 Composed for Terri Hron by Peter V. Swendsen. Performed by Terri Hron.
2. Godfrey (Excerpt, 2009) Composed by Christopher Mayo. Performed by the Manson Ensemble.
3. Clean Room Design: sous les mers (Excerpt, 2010) Composed by Christopher Mayo. Performed by Nouvel Ensemble Moderne.
4. Euphoria (2010) 3:10 Composed by Doldrums. Performed by Doldrums with Steven Foster and Marc Rendall. Originally released on 7” by We Are Busy Bodies, 2011.
5. Parrot Talk (2010) 3:08 Composed by Doldrums. Performed by Doldrums with Carmen Elle.
6. Vanessa (2010) 5:28 Composed by Claire Boucher. Performed by Grimes. Originally released on Darkbloom by Arbutus Records, 2011.
7. Crystal Ball (2010) 3:18 Composed by Claire Boucher. Performed by Grimes. Originally released on Darkbloom by Arbutus Records, 2011.
8. Derrière Son Double (Excerpt, 2001) Composed by Miguel Azuguime. Performed by Sond’Ar-te Electric Ensemble: Pedro Amaral (conductor). Originally released on Miso Records MCD 021, 2009.
9. Excess Pressure Symphony (Excerpt, 2010) Composed and performed by The Vegetable Orchestra. Originally released on ONIONOISE by Transacoustic Reasearch/monkey, 2010.
10. Sunflower Sutra (Excerpt, 1999) 13:01 Composed by Jerome Kitzke. Text by Allen Ginsberg and Jerome Kitzke. Performed by Gregory Oh.
11. You are a great listener (Excerpts from a sound installation in progress, 2010) Composed and performed by Rachael Wadham.