“Kris Davis Nurtures New Shapes in Jazz” by Kurt Gottschalk
“Playing the Music: Masaya Matsuura, David Kanaga, Shaw-Han Liem, and Robin Arnott Lead the Next Wave in Sonic Interaction” by Zack Kotzer
“Ross Bolleter Plays the Music of Ruin” by Henry Andersen
“Wolf Edwards Leads the Chamber” by Alexander Varty
“Coppice Handcrafts Mysterious Sonic Sculptures” by Nick Storring
“The Evolution of The Muted Note” by Jonathan Bunce
“A Bloom of One’s Own: Emilie LeBel’s Field Notes” by Jennie Punter
“Lida Pimienta Curates a Sonic Community” by Mary Dickie
Visions of Sound: “Myriam Bleau Spins Soft Revolvers” by Deanna Radford
Label Profile: “Divorce Records: The Art of Putting the Pieces Together” by Andrew Patterson
Event Review: “Suoni per il Popolo Festival. Montreal, Quebec” by Lawrence Joseph
ON THE CD
1. Ichos (2005) 7:15 Composed by Wolf Edwards. Performed by the Arditti Quartet. Members at the time of recording: Irvine Arditti, Graeham Jennings, Ralf Ehlers, and Rohan de Saram.
2. Cluster Bomb Unit (2011) 10:03 Composed by Wolf Edwards. Performed by Adrian Verdejo and Marcus Takizawa.
3. Quiero Que Te Vaya Bien (I Want You To Do Well) 3:30 Composed and performed by Lido Pimienta, Kvesche Bijons-Ebacher, and Steven Ward.
4. Whirly Swirly 15:28 Composed by Kris Davis. Performed by Kris Davis, John Hébert, and Tom Rainey. From the album Waiting For You To Grow (Clean Feed, CF292).
5. Too Tinkerbell (2012) 5:34 Composed by Kris Davis. Performed by Kris Davis, Trevor Dunn, Ingrid Laubrock, Mat Maneri, and Tom Rainey. From the album Capricorn Climber (Clean Feed, CF268).
6. Pioneer Piano (2007) 4:10 Composed and performed by Ross Bolleter.
7. Time and Fevers Burn Away (2008) 5:35 Composed and performed by Ross Bolleter.
8. The Understatement (2013) 4:23 Composed by Scott Thomson (music) and P.K. Page (poetry). Performed by The Disguises: Nicolas Caloia, Yves Charuest, Susanna Hood, Pierre Tanguay, and Scott Thomson.
9. Circles (2013) 3:01 Composed by Shaw-Han Liem (I Am Robot and Proud). Performed by I Am Robot and Proud, with Robin Buckley and Jeremy Strachan. From the album Touch/Tone (Darla Records).
10. Apollo Dux (2013) 3:07 Composed and performed by David Kanaga. Accompaniment to a hidden scene from the video game Proteus (Developed by Ed Key and David Kanaga, released on various platforms in 2013).
11. Circumpass 6:25 Composed and performed by Noé Cuéllar and Joseph Kramer.
12. Whiting Belt: Sweet Thread (Topple) 4:18 Composed and performed by Noé Cuéllar and Joseph Kramer.